Fun fruit kabobs with delicious cream cheese dip for birthday parties, barbecues, or just a fun afternoon snack!
- Seasonal fruit in a variety of colours.
- In photos: Strawberries, mini oranges, mango, green apples, blueberries, grapes, and watermelon.
- Bamboo skewers
- 1/2 cup cream cheese
- 1/4 cup plain greek yogurt
- 2–3 T powdered sugar (to taste)
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/8 cup raspberries (or more, to taste)
- Place fruit on bamboo skewers. Use small cookie cutters to make fun shapes with melons or apples.
- Place all dip ingredients in blender and mix well. Chill 1 hour before serving for flavours to mix well.
*Try other fruits in place of raspberries, or leave the fruit out altogether for a vanilla flavoured dip
- Category: Snacks