Easiest meals are almost always slow cooker recipes, in my experience. This one is no exception!
Five minutes to stir some spices together and cover your roast, set it to go, and you’re set! A flavourful, tender roast will be waiting when you return from work, or your day at home will have no “what’s for supper??” scramble going on. 🙂 (insert high five emoji).
My boys have also given this their thumbs up, so I’ll add a ‘kiddo approved’ tag here!
Leftovers go well in wraps or (obviously) in roast beef sandwiches. Yum:)
- 2.5 - 3 lb roast (defrosted)
- Olive oil
- 1 tsp ground mustard powder
- 1½ T dehydrated onion flakes
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp sea salt
- ½ tsp freshly cracked black pepper
- Mix spices in a small bowl.
- Rub olive oil all over roast.
- Cover roast with spice mixture.
- Cook on low for 7-9 hours
- Cut into thin slices.
- Spoon drippings over cut roast.
From my kitchen to yours- enjoy!