[et_pb_section bb_built=”1″][et_pb_row][et_pb_column type=”4_4″][et_pb_text]
Picky Eater Green Smoothie
“It’s green! I’m not eating that.”
“There’s spinach in there!”
Green can make the most delicious meal controversial! #justeatit
Here’s a green smoothie recipe that has been given the thumbs up from kids who are brand new green smoothie drinkers and veteran green smoothie fans alike:)
It’s called ‘super dragon rocket fuel’.
And it’s not named that just for the heck of it. This is the very smoothie recipe that helped a dragon named Flint learn to fly… 🙂
This recipe is part of the picky eaters ‘healthy mail kit’… A fun box of treasures that kids are able to receive in the mail, that takes the YUK out of trying spinach!
The storybook ‘Flint the dragon learns to fly’ is what this box of goodies is centered around, and kids have been loving the story of how Flint learns to fly after drinking ‘super dragon rocket fuel.’ …and best of all, it has them excited to try greens themselves by making his magical smoothie!
And now onward to the recipe for Flint’s Super Dragon Rocket Fuel smoothie!Print
Delicious green smoothie for picky eaters! This is an awesome beginner green smoothie, and is loved by kids who are new to green smoothies as well as green smoothie veterans!
- 1 ripe banana
- 1 cup fresh or canned pineapple
- 1/2 cup plain greek yogurt
- 1–2 cups spinach (If you’re new to green smoothies, start with 1 cup)
- 2 Tbsp chia seeds
- 2/3 cup milk (dairy or un-sweetened alternative)
- 2 cups frozen mango (or peaches)
- Place everything except frozen mango into your blender.
- Blend until no bits of spinach are left.
- Add frozen mango. Blend until smooth and creamy. Add an extra splash of milk if needed to blend completely.
- Category: Smoothie
From my kitchen to yours- enjoy! 🙂
Pin it for later